Showcasing what I have liked, loved, and stumbled upon this week.
- I've been travelling a lot for work lately--but I'm in need for a quick weekend away on my terms. Loved these quick weekend getaway ideas.
- I've been following Josh Young, an artist based in Chicago, for some time now. I'm finally adding finishing touches to the decorating aspects of my new(ish) apartment and knew I had to add his work to my collection. More to come ;)
- Grace's post on feeling stuck at work really hit home--and is also the reason for ROTY.
- The ongoing debate among feminist: kids or no kids.
- Ok...so I'm really late to the Trader Joe's bandwagon...is there still room? For the longest time I was a Whole Foods fanatic (gasp I know). It was the most convenient "real" grocery to me in NYC. But who knew TJ prices were 10x better?! Especially on cut flowers?! Well not this girl. Loved these easy, but yummy TJ's breakfast hacks.